..........By writing I create an identity for myself . Without it I wouldn't feel being anybody, thus a personality...........

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

My favourite sentences..



-Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.-
-Don’t judge people by their relatives.-
-Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.-
-Read more books and watch less TV.-
-Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.-
- Never interrupt when you are being flattered.-
-Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.-
-When you say, “I love you”, mean it.-
-When you say, “I’m sorry”, look the person in the eye.-
-Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.-
- Say “God bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.-
-Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.-
-When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.-


FULLSTOP


No comments:

Post a Comment